United Heating & Air is a full-service electrical contractor serving Montgomery, AL, and the surrounding area. We are committed to helping home and business owners with all their electrical needs. Our technicians are fully equipped and extensively trained to ensure any electrical situation can be handled. Since opening our electrical division in 2014, we have quickly earned the reputation of our workmanship and our willingness to work with our customers to meet their needs. If you are building a new home or remodeling a portion of your house, we can wire it in its entirety.
Services We Provide
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Installations
Recommended Homeowner Electrical Maintenance
- Test GFCI outlets. (Test Monthly) Most often found in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, garage and outside.
- Test ARC Fault/ Ground Fault breakers (if your house is equipped). (Test Monthly) Found in the breaker panel.
- Change smoke detector batteries every six months.
- Check for broken cover plates. Both inside and outside.
- Replace fluorescent bulbs that have become slow to come on (This saves the life of a ballast)
- Keep ceiling fan motors and blades dust free. (This keeps the motors from running hot)
- Keep unused devices unplugged until needed; this includes cell phone and laptop chargers. These things are known as vampire energy. They use electricity even when not in use.